Thread: Dev Blog 73 - Patching Up Performance

Dev Blog 73 - Patching Up Performance

Dev Blog 73 is here - This week, we're explaining today's performance improvement patch, and taking a look at Age 2 armor.

http://cardlifegame.com/index.php/de...215-devblog-73

Certainly much faster loading in! 50 secs compared to 15mins!

Your patch update just took away my in-game privileges for access of my OWN building and material. Worse still I am now stuck behind my own door and can't get out or access my own chests! How the heck to we uninstall a broken game patch?

faster loading, still unpacking

Answered this on another thread Slomo, no need to double post, we see them all

Quote Originally Posted by SamF View Post
    Answered this on another thread Slomo, no need to double post, we see them all
    My apologies. I know on a LOT of sites not everyone sees every post. I put my posts in here and the bug thread since both are relevant areas. Already replied in the bugs thread though.

Just a simple question: I still do not understand how we will proceed from one age to the next. Right now all technologies are "free" to everyone and I see no limitations. What will stop me to just build everything from age two as soon as it is released? Will there be a limited access to the tech tree? Will I have to do research or could I trade with tech with other players? Would it not be nice to get tech as a reward, when you finish a kind of a task? (e.g. Kill ten Golems to "understand" better mining tools and enable you to build them...)

Oh that was more than one simple question
    p.s. I still think Gargoyles would be fantastic age 2 inhabitants as a stronger version of an Imp...