Thread: How would you get a key?

Question How would you get a key?

As the title suggests, i am curious as to how one would assume the possession of a "key"

You would purchase it here http://cardlifegame.com/index.php/download
    I may be an echo but I am faster than light!

You made it to this forum, so just look to the top of the page. "Forums" should be highlighted in green. Right next to it is "Download / Buy". That's the ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by SandWyvern View Post
    As the title suggests, i am curious as to how one would assume the possession of a "key"
    There are other forum topics like this but since the other replies didn't bring it up... You can actually buy the game through a third party website i believe there are currently 2 or maybe 3 sites selling card life besides the main site. That being said when you buy it from a third party source you get a code emailed to you which allows you to enter it on this website in turn giving you access to the game... You can also have a nice friend or person gift you a code for the game as well so >.> This pretty much opens up the possibility for gifting the game or picking it up on discount once/if the price increases after the full release comes into play.