Thread: strLocalDiskFailError Must Quit on main menu

Unhappy strLocalDiskFailError Must Quit on main menu

Can't load the game anymore. Getting this error with a must quit button. Please help. Tried repairing install, same error after repair
    strLocalDiskFailError.jpg

I got this error a few times in a row when logging in, followed by an error saying that my username could not be verified. I killed all the card life processes and tried again. Then everything worked normally.

@ OP This is a strange one - could you try Bremidon's suggestion (Thank you for that!) and let us know if it's still happening?

I tried uninstalling but message kept coming back.

Hey - OK, could you try to delete everything in the folder C:\Users\[UserAccount]\AppData\LocalLow\CardLife\CardLife\ please? I should warn you though, that any shapes edited will be lost and go back to normal.

Please do let us know if this works, we're keen to nail down this one!

I had this error, too. I think it was yesterday or on Sunday. Maybe a reason for it was, that my internet speed was not the fastest.(When I launch windows it takes some time until every updates are checked) After restarting it twice CL runned as usual...
    I first though of "repairing files" option, but it was not necessary!

Ok, I had this error massed up! I am not able to play today. One more thing that I noticed: The "quit&save" did not work properly, when I finished the game the last few days. Maybe there is a connection?!

Quote Originally Posted by SamF View Post
    Hey - OK, could you try to delete everything in the folder C:\Users\[UserAccount]\AppData\LocalLow\CardLife\CardLife\ please? I should warn you though, that any shapes edited will be lost and go back to normal.

Please do let us know if this works, we're keen to nail down this one!
    OK, the game works again, but what a price: Not only the shapes edited are gone, no EVERYTHING! (I play offline) I had to start at ZERO again! AND the "save&quit" function still does not end the game! I must end it with the task manager! Perhaps there is something wrong!?
    Hope you can solve this problem soon! It kills the gamplay!

Thank you. Deleting the files in the folder cleared the error. I hadn't played much so no harm losing everything.