Thread: Letter for the Devs, and my view on the game currently.

Letter for the Devs, and my view on the game currently.

Well to kick things off I have had the pleasure of playing many different survival games over the years, and yet never have run into something so innovative quite like this game... Which to my surprise someone has finally done something outside the box! Not many companies within the current generation of developers tend to stray far from the cookie cutter ideas they constantly put out... Yet you guys have gone and done something amazing, creating a platform for what may be the next generation of survival games with this full customization system you have in place. I have fallen deeply in love with your title, and cannot wait to invest so many hours into it over the alternative/stale survival games that are out currently. Sadly i currently have hardware constraints which don't exactly allow me to enjoy the game to its fullest potential but that does not bother me much. Regardless of me being able to play it well or not at all sometimes i will still look towards the future as i watch your creation blossom into something amazing. I wish you guys the best of luck on your adventure and i cannot wait to see the finished product when the time comes!

I will continue to cheer you guys on from the sidelines as i watch the game develop and maybe sometime in the future i'll be able to get myself decent hardware to finally enjoy the dream you've brought into reality and allowed us to enjoy. Cheers for now ladies and gents.

-A very pleased Noob

Hi there Mayday, thanks very much for your very kind words! We're pleased to see you're excited for the game, and I look forward to seeing you in there some day soon!

Absolutely! I love every bit, and oooohhhh you wait aha i wont be riding a dragon through the skies, cause i'll be riding my gilded flying pig! Cause hey, pigs will fly.... While time passes us by and we enjoy ourselves in your wonderland

Quote Originally Posted by SamF View Post
    Hi there Mayday, thanks very much for your very kind words! We're pleased to see you're excited for the game, and I look forward to seeing you in there some day soon!
    Aha and sorry for the late reply my birthday is coming up on the 14th so been making plans and doing stuff XD. Yet i still cannot thank you guys enough for this awesome game ^-^