Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: plz Mack dis free

Thumbs up plz Mack dis free

mack it free

Make*
    No support. The devs are working very hard to making an amazing game that is both fun and beautiful. They deserve every penny they ask for.

Yeah of course make it free... I spent only 5 € (6 USD) and I have a lot of fun so far. These 5 € were totally worth it! Smoke less, drink less alcohol or spent 5 €/$6 less on fast food or something unhealthy^^

I was happy to pay the $6 for this. What little that I've played has been worth every dime. I have ZERO problems sharing my cash to developers that deserve it and need it for their project. I got Minecraft when it was still only $12. Then, like now, some of the best money I've ever spent!

Thanks guys!

Do not agree.

This game should not be free as there is, and will be, a lot to this game it seems. I had no problem paying what little they asked of me and I have been talking about this game to friends too.
    $6 is a very very low price for this game.
    Keep up the great work, devs!

this game is great so far i would have payed 10
    Mages Might With Spells We Fight

i got this game but have a spud for a pc and can not run it on low i keep crashing but its still worth the 6 usd tho XD

Why would they make it free. Its already basically free as is anyways. If you cant afford 6 dollars than go mow a neighbors lawn or something for 20 bucks.

My computer can hardly run this game and it was still worth the money, better than buying a couple coffees.

The Game should not be free. Is Minecraft Free?? How about Ark or Conan??? They are like 60 bucks aside from minecraft which i think is like 26 or so dollars. So what would the payoff of this game being free?? I would rather pay for a game than have Micro transactions just so you can win or advance.
    I am the Shadow, The Smoke in your eyes. I am the Goose that flies in the night!