Thread: item suggestions and random notes on fixes

item suggestions and random notes on fixes

i just want to say a few things about some items you should think about putting in the game. I got the game a couple days ago and noticed most of the things you make could use some color -PLEASE ADD A PAINTBRUSH. Now I know that the game is supposed to be a little challenging but please make hills a bit more climbable I accidentally fell off a hill and took me 30 min. to get back to my house. Also I think you should maybe try to put in a bow or gun to make hunting more interesting. And please keep working hard on adding in the dragon and mech. Anyways I love the game I cant stop playing it - Rac00nz The First

Thanks Rac00nz, really glad you're enjoying it! All useful feedback, thank you We're definitely planning ranged weapons, and looking forward to welcoming the dragon and mech to the game!

[QUOTE=Rac00nz;3117]i just want to say a few things about some items you should think about putting in the game. I got the game a couple days ago and noticed most of the things you make could use some color -PLEASE ADD A PAINTBRUSH. Now I know that the game is supposed to be a little challenging but please make hills a bit more climbable I accidentally fell off a hill and took me 30 min. to get back to my house. Also I think you should maybe try to put in a bow or gun to make hunting more interesting. And please keep working hard on adding in the dragon and mech. Anyways I love the game I cant stop playing it - Rac00nz The First[/QUOT

you can climb hills by mining diagonally.
    its also how you dig yourself out of holes if you get stuck in one
    Mages Might With Spells We Fight

Volume Control would be nice. Or should I just edit my local game sound files?