Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mouse Adjustment......

Mouse Adjustment......

So I took it upon myself to adjust the mouse. It was just way to slow for me. I Adjusted it from 3.0 in the code to 5.0. If anyone else has the same problem i will have a link to download the CharacterMovement file. Now before replacing the file or any files you download, Be sure to make a backup of that code just incase it doesnt work for you. I did this for me but then thought others might like quicker mouse too. Just Extract and replace the old with this one in the Cradlife/GameData folder.

Enjoy!

https://mega.nz/#!7c0jHTpJ!-1FqMONaM...mSsRtUAN9ubs2M
    Last edited by Simplyimagi; 04-08-2018 at 05:13 PM. Reason: Updated Link

Great work - I wonder if the same can be done to invert the y axis?

Hmmm i could look into it and see what happens....YOu want up=down left=right
    Last edited by Simplyimagi; 04-07-2018 at 03:08 AM. Reason: needed more info

Just up and down inverted. I've burned that mouse style into my muscle memory since the old Quake DM days, so it's hard to use the standard style.
    Just something to tide me over until they add an official setting.

Awesome work

at this point i have yet to find anything related to Mouse axis. I haven't hit the add coding skill yet. but once i do more research I may figure it out.....Will keep you posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Simplyimagi View Post
    So I took it upon myself to adjust the mouse. It was just way to slow for me. I Adjusted it from 3.0 in the code to 5.0. If anyone else has the same problem i will have a link to download the CharacterMovement file. Now before replacing the file or any files you download, Be sure to make a backup of that code just incase it doesnt work for you. I did this for me but then thought others might like quicker mouse too. Just Extract and replace the old with this one in the Cradlife/GameData folder.

Enjoy!

https://mega.nz/#!TUdDFL4b!gbgObhmVn...Tn6lR99Kx4akOs
    I tried to do this, but for some reason it didn't change how fast I could turn. But I did try to download yours and it told me I couldn't extract it.

Updated top post with a download of the Json file instead of it being compiled in a zip file. Hope this works for you.