Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: World Map & Controls

The Map was just implemented a few days ago. Pins are not implemented yet. They are coming, Just not yet.
    I am the Shadow, The Smoke in your eyes. I am the Goose that flies in the night!

Great map and I'm loving the compass.

When will the colored markers function correctly?

I would really like to have a marker point for your character. Maybe one that shows which way you're facing too.

Quote Originally Posted by Slomo View Post
    I would really like to have a marker point for your character. Maybe one that shows which way you're facing too.
    At the Forge, you can craft a compass out of iron that shows you your position on the map, and also where your map markers are at the top of your screen. It adds a HUD there

Could we get access to the map and a position indicator on it ASAP please? I just tried to play with a friend and we spent half an hour trying to find each other and gave up. Very promising game though
    Unfortunately, if you want to use the map to know where you are you need a compass (which you can craft at the forge with iron and wood). As far as I know, it doesn't show other players' coordinates. Maybe stay in a spot where four boxes meet (e.g. A/B 2/3) and have the other person find you there.

When you have a compass, you can see where you are and which direction you are facing on the map. You also get a little compass at the top of your screen with little marks for the colored markers on your map.

It would be nice to be able to find friends easier though.
    Last edited by Dreysion; 07-17-2018 at 11:12 PM.