Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CardLife in Steam

Question CardLife in Steam

Is this able to make it to steam version? It would be great!

-Thank you

We plan to release on Steam in the future

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    We plan to release on Steam in the future
    +1

I was hoping this would happen eventually.

Thank you, I realy want to buy it through steam i have enough money for it. but a second question: Is this able to play in Low end Laptop?

Hey Raven, we're still super early in development right now, so we're still optimising, and the minimum recommended specs for the game are as follows;

Operating System: Windows 7, 64 bit or above
    CPU: Intel(R) Core (TM) i5 processor or AMD equivalent
    Memory: 8 GB or more
    Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 750 TI or equivalent
    HDD: 6 GB free space

Will we be able to activate the game on the steam later?
    If we buy the game now, will we later get steam key or will it have to be purchased separately?

Steam Does Feature a Non Steam game location to. So I have Cardlife Launcher Launch through steam whenever my friends are online. Even though I dont really know why since steam works wheather your playing a steam or non steam game. The only addition I could think f that would make it worth being on steam would be a Steam Workshop. Other than that there shouldnt be no difference besides Achievements and cards.

Quote Originally Posted by Simplyimagi View Post
    Steam Does Feature a Non Steam game location to. So I have Cardlife Launcher Launch through steam whenever my friends are online. Even though I dont really know why since steam works wheather your playing a steam or non steam game. The only addition I could think f that would make it worth being on steam would be a Steam Workshop. Other than that there shouldnt be no difference besides Achievements and cards.
    other than login with steam id i think it's pointless .. the steam workshop is kinda overrated tbh

when it is released on steam will we still be able to use our accounts we have now or will we have to buy the game again?

You won't have to buy it again, no!