Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Promotional Code?

No, we are not a free to play game. You can buy CardLife through our own website, itch.io, or Green Man Gaming at the moment. Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by EliteHunter112 View Post
    What do you mean by other websites you mean the other websites to get this game is free???
    As SamF has mentioned, It means.... you can purchase the game from other sites.

I'll use myself as an example. I didn't purchase my copy of the game directly from FreeJamGames on this website. I purchased my copy from GreenManGaming dot com AND use a code on THEIR website and received an additional discount..... making it a better bargin. (Sorry, I'm a cheap bastard!)

GRG runs discounts all the time, so that would be a good choice for those that aren't willing to pay the full staggering amount of $6 US.

im not going to buy a game in development its the same price as minecraft and that a finished popular game you should make it free with in-game purchases more people would play it and youd make more money.

I would rather pay full price for a game than play a free game thats Pay To Win... any day. But then again I'm Old school and don't like paying 100's of dollars on one video game.

Minecraft is $26... how is that the same as $6...

[QUOTE Marcus25]im not going to buy a game in development its the same price as minecraft and that a finished popular game you should make it free with in-game purchases more people would play it and youd make more money. [/QUOTE]

Minecraft is $26... how is that the same as $6...

please can you give me a code send it to santhush207@gmail.com

Hi santhush, have you bought the game and are awaiting a purchase code? In this case it's worth following up with the retailer first - let us know if there's anything else we can help with though!

Can i get Cardlife for free?

Quote Originally Posted by Nerfshotz View Post
    Can i get Cardlife for free?
    Yes you can. If someone would gift it to you

But seriously, the game isn't free, there are no websites you can get it for free either. And it shouldn't be free.
    It's just a few bucks, for a game that is already so much fun to play. The price is only going to increase I assume, when this comes out of early access. I'd say, take this opportunity now.