Thread: Info On No Mobs Bug

Info On No Mobs Bug

In this photo you can see Papermache getting mobbed.
    I can see the monsters but he doesn't even know they're there.
    He takes no damage, they are invisible to him, but I can see them.
    They follow him around attacking him but he is blissfully unaware of them.

When I attack and kill them the loot appears for me and Papermache.

2019-01-01 (4).jpg

The no MOBS bug is apparently account based (user based).
    It doesn't appear to have anything to do with location, etc.

This has happened to me and ThingWithHorns12. He took no damage at all while being surrounded by 8 underground creatures. He to did not see them.
    Last edited by DigitalEntity149; 01-03-2019 at 10:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalEntity149 View Post
    This has happened to my and ThingWithHorns12. He took no damage at all while being surrounded by 8 underground creatures. He to did not see them.
    Obviously, Papermache and ThingWithHorns12 are HAXXORS.
    I think the developers should delete their accounts and give us all of their ore.

Quote Originally Posted by Winthrop View Post
    Obviously, Papermache and ThingWithHorns12 are HAXXORS.
    I think the developers should delete their accounts and give us all of their ore.
    uhm no! i keep getting the same bug, sometimes when i log in i have no mobs at all and sometimes they are stupid aggro and swarm me. it's been happening for weeks now and is definitely something that should be looked into so stop accusing people of manipulating the game when they aren't doing anything at all
    Last edited by DemonOfIrony; 01-02-2019 at 04:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonOfIrony View Post
    uhm no! i keep getting the same bug, sometimes when i log in i have no mobs at all and sometimes they are stupid aggro and swarm me. it's been happening for weeks now and is definitely something that should be looked into so stop accusing people of manipulating the game when they aren't doing anything at all
    This might make me a bad person, but now I want your stuff too.

(FYI: Papermache and I are working on a build together. I don't think anyone here is cheating or manipulating the game on purpose.)

You mean that the times where I was going through a mine and finding no mobs really meant that I had dozens of creatures swarming and attacking me the whole time? *shudder*