Thread: Decay Not Working

Decay Not Working

Decay only seems to kick in at server reset.
    Even then, a build near me mostly disappeared with the exception of a foundation steps.

I know the user hasn't been on for 2+ weeks (we're in contact IRL).

So her entire building disappeared with the exception of one set of steps that was located in a mine.
    The steps belong to Tailburz on Server #9 near the border between C5/D5.

The first part is intended - decay is applied via a script run during maintenance. In the future, it's planned to be automatic and naturally occurring, but it hasn't been implemented that way yet.

The second parts definitely sounds like a glitch tho, unless the steps are shared with someone else.
    Never be cruel, never be cowardly and never ever eat pears.

Quote Originally Posted by NGnius View Post
    The first part is intended - decay is applied via a script run during maintenance. In the future, it's planned to be automatic and naturally occurring, but it hasn't been implemented that way yet.

The second parts definitely sounds like a glitch tho, unless the steps are shared with someone else.
    I can confirm the steps aren't shared with anyone else.
    The rest of her build disappeared with the maintenance; however, these single set of steps were off by themselves.

If they would have been shared with anyone it would have been me and they're currently blocking my build.
    I'll try the permissions console trick on them later.

Please close this thread as this bug was reported in error.
    I got some additional information - it is not a bug but working as intended.