Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Extreme mobs in caves

I have seen the same problem with enemies. It's nearly impossible to get mining when you have 4-5 savages fighting all the time. Just lost so many good tools to an cave and couldn't reach them at all. Now they are gone forever. I helped my son to get some ore but now I'm at square 1. Cobalt armors and swords gone....Digger tools gone..... My son was a "little" disappointed.... I tried to get the stuff out but ending up dead 4 times before I had enough. Too many enemies at one time and spawn too quickly. This game was my sons favorite until now because he can't even mine anything rare.

They seem to find you faster now and from far away. They can also now go through walls and small openings. They didn't used to do that. Also they get so close they enter the character and become unstrikable. Is it night time that causes a group to suddenly come at you? A day/night indicator would be helpful when mining...

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalEntity149 View Post
    They seem to find you faster now and from far away. They can also now go through walls and small openings. They didn't used to do that. Also they get so close they enter the character and become unstrikable. Is it night time that causes a group to suddenly come at you? A day/night indicator would be helpful when mining...

It doesen't matter if it's day or night. Even when outside of the cave enemy's keep coming....very annoying... And yes....Enemy's come so close that you can't hit them