Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Eclipse118's Mods with Razor & Echo's Mods included

Currently Working on some New Concepts. I know The Developers are going to integrate Precision with the Tools, So i'll be taking my Precision Mods down after that Update. (YAY DEVS!!)
    So now, my current Concepts are going to be:
    1) Light Emanation from Tools/Helmets
    2) Gravitation of items for easier pickup
    3) Figuring out how to change the Amount that Drops from Ores
    4) Combination of Items for More Uses (Rotten Meat -> Something Useful) (Compact Dirt/Compact Rock -> Rock OR Some type of "Sifting" Process for More Ore)

What you guys/gals think?
    "In the Eclipse, the Shadow may roam free"

Nice to see what can be done with the mods, but with all these changes kinda kills the challenge and adventure part of the game. It's like having 'cheats enabled' for a game. For me anyways, but then these are for your own pleasure on your own server. Don't stop tho, love how editable the game can be and what the future may bring.
    Last edited by JeffJr99; 11-14-2018 at 04:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse118 View Post
    Currently Working on some New Concepts. I know The Developers are going to integrate Precision with the Tools, So i'll be taking my Precision Mods down after that Update. (YAY DEVS!!)
    So now, my current Concepts are going to be:
    1) Light Emanation from Tools/Helmets
    2) Gravitation of items for easier pickup
    3) Figuring out how to change the Amount that Drops from Ores
    4) Combination of Items for More Uses (Rotten Meat -> Something Useful) (Compact Dirt/Compact Rock -> Rock OR Some type of "Sifting" Process for More Ore)

What you guys/gals think?
    Hello,
    I think some kind of tool repair mechanism would be useful too.
    Either by combining two tools of the same type (e.g. Cobalt Scimitar + Cobalt Scimitar => Cobalt Scimitar)
    or by adding some of the materials used to craft the tool (e.g. Cobalt Drill + 4x Cobalt + mechanical parts => Cobalt Drill)

Cheers,
    LordKekz

Quote Originally Posted by JeffJr99 View Post
    Nice to see what can be done with the mods, but with all these changes kinda kills the challenge and adventure part of the game. It's like having 'cheats enabled' for a game. For me anyways, but then these are for your own pleasure on your own server. Don't stop tho, love how editable the game can be and what the future may bring.
    Good Point JeffJr99, I made sure to put all the mods in different downloads (as well as compile them for those who wanted it that way) so that it doesn't completely ruin someones experience lmao. If there's a Mod that I've set a bit too high and you might be interested in, let me know, ill tweak one for you so its more to your liking! Message me on here with your idea!

Quote Originally Posted by LordKekz View Post
    Hello,
    I think some kind of tool repair mechanism would be useful too.
    Either by combining two tools of the same type (e.g. Cobalt Scimitar + Cobalt Scimitar => Cobalt Scimitar)
    or by adding some of the materials used to craft the tool (e.g. Cobalt Drill + 4x Cobalt + mechanical parts => Cobalt Drill)

Cheers,
    LordKekz
    Oddly enough I've seen in the Code for a "RepairKit" of some kind. I wonder what the dev's plan on doing with this? I might delve a bit deeper on it and see if i can bring it out for everyone to enjoy! Great idea LordKekz

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse118 View Post
    Oddly enough I've seen in the Code for a "RepairKit" of some kind. I wonder what the dev's plan on doing with this? I might delve a bit deeper on it and see if i can bring it out for everyone to enjoy! Great idea LordKekz
    I know there sometimes are entries for items that are not yet added. I've found the tricepatops files before it was even announced.
    There were also a few secret structures (advanced crates I think) somewhere in the files when I last looken into them.

I'm completely sure that more storage options and item repair are planned, but until they are implemented mods for inventory stack sizes and item repair can be a good temporary solution
    Cheers,
    LordKekz

Just tried "Magnet Radius Multiplier" This is FANTASTIC! exactly what I wanted to see most. Thank You so very much. I normally don't do mods but I may just have to give the flaming swords a try as well.

Glad you like them! Let me know if theres any more ideas you might have for mods!

The mods are looking good, but can you chance the URL Shortener your using. The site is flagged as a Security problem when trying to use certain browsers.

Quote Originally Posted by Dandeloreon View Post
    The mods are looking good, but can you chance the URL Shortener your using. The site is flagged as a Security problem when trying to use certain browsers.
    Same here. The stratoplot links are being blocked by my antivirus, and the first link 'Friendly Play Mode Mod by soulshined' download is being auto deleted by my browser for containing a virus/malware.

Will be nice when the devs get around to sorting out steam workshop to avoid these issues. Could unblock/undelete them, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.