Thread: Dev Blog 97 is Amazing, I have some ideas for it

Lightbulb Dev Blog 97 is Amazing, I have some ideas for it

Hellooooooooooooooooo everybody, welcome back to another one of my threads, and I will admit, my last one was bad, hopefully I can makeup for that here today, I have three ideas to share

Electric Ruins
    These ruins could be a place for the Void Droids to spawn, if they leave the biome, they lose some power.

Drones!
    The Void Droid head could be used to make a drone! It would have the ability to fly, crawl, and shoot, but at the cost of power.

Ion Beam
    This could be an ability of the Ion Sword where if you charge up your sword, your swing will shoot a fast Ion beam.
    Last edited by Captkirkt; 11-09-2018 at 01:07 AM.
    you read me

This is the most annoying post I've read on Cardlife except for the Dev Blog parts.
    If I ever find you in game I'm going to murder you and take your stuff.

^--- This should terrify you as I did make my first Copper pickax yesterday.

Hi Captkirkt

First, I edited your post with the long spacing! I thought the post was broken initially! Though I admit I did have a giggle!

But with regards to your idea!

I really like them. The electric ruins is a really nice idea and one of our plans was to create regions where certain Ages were more prominent.

Drones -That is a really awesome idea. I've mentioned it to the team. I love playing around with remote control objects in games. I've sent this to the team to see what they think.

Ion beam:
    We need to make combat better. The team are havign meetings at the moment to see how to improve the combat for players

Thanks for these suggestions!

Speaking of combat Chris: are you guys keeping in mind that lag is a significant factor right now, and players with super-rigs are going to just dominate as things stand?

Quote Originally Posted by Bremidon View Post
    Speaking of combat Chris: are you guys keeping in mind that lag is a significant factor right now, and players with super-rigs are going to just dominate as things stand?
    By lag, do you mean connection lag or FPS lag? I have grown to hate the term "Lag" as it can mean two different things between different people

Combat will likely go through several iterations. We as a company take feedback, and then process it and act upon it