Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Steam Account Transfer Instructions (IMPORTANT)

Post Steam Account Transfer Instructions (IMPORTANT)

Hi all,

Today we have launched the ability for all Founders to transfer their exciting accounts over to Steam.Please note if you transfer your CardLife account over to Steam you will retain all of your Founder's bonuses and account progress, but you will no longer be able to sign-in through the launcher.

Okay here's how you transfer:

1. Log into CardLife website
    2. Click Download/EnterKey button at the top of the page
      Step1.jpg
    3. Click 'Perform Steam Transfer' button. Read the prompt carefully that stats that this action is PERMANENT
      Step2.PNG
    4. Sign in using your Steam details
      Step3.PNG
    5. You will be automatically forwarded back to the CardLife website on successful log-in and you'll see your Steam key displayed. You will also be emailed the Steam key for future reference
      Step4 - SteamKey.PNG
    6. Please redeem that key the next time you log-into the Steam client (directions here)

All of your Founder's Edition items will come with you after the transfer process. Remember there is no pressure to start transfer your account across, you will still be able to play via the launcher going forward. Any questions, pop them in the thread and we'll be happy to answer them.

Thanks all!

Are there any benefits to transferring to Steam? I mean, I don't mind a specific launcher for CL. Just wondering if there's any sort of incentive for transferring, or if it's entirely a convenience issue (i.e. being able to launch CL from the same spot from which many other games launch)?

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_G View Post
    Hi all,

Today we have launched the ability for all Founders to transfer their exciting accounts over to Steam...
    I like my account, but I'm not sure I would call it "exciting"

@Bremidon, I've seen what you've built on live. I'd call your account exciting

@Andy_G Will we lose the ability to transfer our account to steam later? Or can I just wait indefinitely until it bings some major benefits that would make it worth switching for me?

@LordKekz This opportunity won't be indefinite for sure but it'll be around for a couple of months at least.

Okay thanks

btw, I'm really happy that there are more active players now after the steam release!

I would also like to know if there is any benefit from transferring to steam?

Hello, I have a question regarding the transfer process to Steam. The e-mail says if I transfer account to Steam I will not be able to play the game via Launcher. It means, the Launcher will be accessible for me until I transfer account to Steam? What is the last date to transfer account to Steam?

Can only Founders do the account transfer? Also, is the Founder rank still purchasable? Just asking for a friend.