Thread: Where can I buy the Founders Edition?

Where can I buy the Founders Edition?

As per the title: Where can I buy the Founders Edition? It's mentioned on the home page but I cannot find a link to the details of what it includes and how to purchase it. What is the price?

The Founders edition is not available anymore and the game cannot be purchased right now. The vanguard edition will be released on Steam in October and it will cost ~20$ or ~15.50€

Quote Originally Posted by radyjko View Post
    The Founders edition is not available anymore and the game cannot be purchased right now. The vanguard edition will be released on Steam in October and it will cost ~20$ or ~20€
    Fixed. YW.

@Haru#2634

[QUOTE]CardLife : Vanguard's Edition which will raise the cost of the game to

Just got to say- awesome. It makes being a founder more distinguished.

Quote Originally Posted by radyjko View Post
    The Founders edition is not available anymore and the game cannot be purchased right now. The vanguard edition will be released on Steam in October and it will cost ~20$ or ~15.50€
    Shame, saw a promotional video. Went here, saw the same text as mentioned by OP. Can't buy the game at all right now, can't buy the cheaper(?) best version of the game. *golfclap* I won't be returning, I'm sorry. Real shame.

Quote Originally Posted by stefanw1337#7858 View Post
    Shame, saw a promotional video. Went here, saw the same text as mentioned by OP. Can't buy the game at all right now, can't buy the cheaper(?) best version of the game. *golfclap* I won't be returning, I'm sorry. Real shame.
    If it's any consolation to others, we can't exactly play the game right now either (we can, but there's no point). The servers are about to be wiped and reset for all the added Steam content to be included. Everyone else is in the same limbo as us Founders are for the moment. The only difference is we have been enduring the bug fixes and previous wipes for some time now. That time has been part of our payment, so it's only fair you pay the same amount as the rest of us. If you can't handle a still discounted game for just $20, then quite frankly that's your own fault for not coming by earlier like the other 20,000 founders already have.

I am a bit disapointed as launcher still say Founder's Pack is for sale and I was looking for it.
    I realy have the hope to got a Founder edition until I read this message.
    Maybe it is time to care for the first message people recive when they start the game.

Hey Imperatrice,

You're right, this is something that we overlooked when we retired the the Founder's Edition. We will be updating this messaging in the next big launch.