Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Welcome to the Bug Hunt

Hay veces que te saca del juego en la pantalla de carga, en el 36% exactamente.
    Y por

El juego se bugea cuando estas bajo tierra y te saca constantemente de la partida.

cuando creas los permisos para tener una "tribu" solo te deja abrir lo que tu construyes, pero no lo de los dem

Hi! I love this game so far, but one of the things i found weird when I was playing was that when I delete something you don't get the item back. Is this a bug or is that just how the game is?

Currently there is no reimbursement for deleted items. That will change in a future update (unknown timeframe for this one though)
    *A disheveled, wild eyed, misanthropic hermit pokes his head out of the bushes*
    *Realizes HE is the hermit*
    *Closes his mouth and slowly returns to the bushes, so as to not disturb the native wildlife*

Tools and Toolbar unuseable.

Hi i have encountered a bug where i cannot access my tool bar items but i can move them around. For example i will select my stone pickaxe and it just shows my hands like there is no pickaxe in my tool bar. Please someone help.

Hi guys, probably already known but I can hear everyone else doing things on the server even when they aren't near me.

I second IzahShados's bug problem

@ Mattious87
    There might be a workaround for that if you keep having the same issue. http://cardlifegame.com/forums/showt...nable-to-Equip

The workaround is to go into your C:\users\<username>\appdata\LocalLow\Cardlife\Card life\ and find the FILE (not the folder) named: user(long string of hex text) and delete it. the game will recreate a new one when it launches. Deleting this will revert some of your displays to default (like any custom character edits), and quick access lists (like Continue button), but nothing super major.

@ IzahShados and @joshjosh100
    I saw Andy_G post http://cardlifegame.com/forums/showt...-Pols-Bug-List, and there are several reports of this. They should know about it again, already. It is an old bug that was supposed to be fixed, but you could maybe help by emailing your log files through the CONTACT US button up top. Log files are in your base game directory named: outputLog*.txt where * is a number
    Last edited by Firephyte; 10-12-2018 at 07:56 AM.
    *A disheveled, wild eyed, misanthropic hermit pokes his head out of the bushes*
    *Realizes HE is the hermit*
    *Closes his mouth and slowly returns to the bushes, so as to not disturb the native wildlife*

it's a lot of bugs that can not be built on a lot of mistakes so I do not create what I want

after trying to start a new single player game it, during the loading screen it gets to 21% then a message saying "server not found" then it closes completely.