Thread: I was hopeing that cardlife would be available for mac sooner

I was hopeing that cardlife would be available for mac sooner

I was hopeing that cardlife would be available for mac before founders addition was offsale. I really wanted to get the founders addition bonuses but I wasn't able to get them because of this.

I don't see why you can't purchase the game and then wait for a Mac release to download and play it?
    I may be an echo but I am faster than light!

Pro Tip: You can use Steam Play* (or Wine) to run the Windows version of the game on Linux & Mac, so you should only need to wait until the game releases on Steam (or mess around with Wine for a while, if that's your jam).

*No guarantees that it'll work properly, but hopefully someone can get it running and inform the rest of us how to get it working
    Never be cruel, never be cowardly and never ever eat pears.

Quote Originally Posted by Ech0 View Post
    I don't see why you can't purchase the game and then wait for a Mac release to download and play it?
    I don't like buying games that I can't play yet

Hey 321shot,

I totally appreciate the dissapointment here. I'm sorry the Mac version won't be avaialble but the less platforms we work on the quicker we can deploy updates and bugfix as it allows the code team to focus.

NGnius is right, there are ways that you can play CardLife on Mac but these aren't officially supported by us. When we're on Steam, playing on Mac will become much easier.