Thread: Mining Bug!

Mining Bug!

Hi Guys,

I was mining as usual, clearing away some stone, I dug a small hole to a cave under me (the smallest a one click effects). Instantly (!) I fell through this tiny hole and into "this" nightmare (look at the pictures!! All the way down, with no more walls and clear ways!) It is the second time this happens (I commentet a post somewhere else..). Last time I was killed by several Goblins, Golems and spiders, who all came to my position! Hope I will find a way out!

I really hate this!!! (Game killing bug, as we are forced to mine to get the age 2 stuff...)

Mining bug.jpgMIning bug 2.jpg

HELP!!!!

Same thing happened to me! Except I deliberately jumped through the hole...

Still the same! After waiting a day and relogging, I am still trapped in this nightmare. I hoped this glitch would disapear, but it would not!

Sorry about this.

I will pass this onto Bri our Lead Coder to have a look.

What server are you on?

Hi Grosskotz, I have reset your position to on the surface (well, in the sky actually) so if you log in again everything should be ok. Let me know if that doesn't work and I'll try again.

Cheers
    Brian

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Sorry about this.

I will pass this onto Bri our Lead Coder to have a look.

What server are you on?
    I play a single player game...

Quote Originally Posted by Bri View Post
    Hi Grosskotz, I have reset your position to on the surface (well, in the sky actually) so if you log in again everything should be ok. Let me know if that doesn't work and I'll try again.

Cheers
    Brian
    I will let you know!

Hi Brian,

it worked perfectly! After fidging around in a Gods hand (This brings me to a good idea for the game by the way...) , I softly fell to the ground outside this devils hole! Will this happen again underground? Is there a way to help myself out of it, or will I need your help again?!

THANKS (big one!)