Thread: Inventory and Progress are Gone. Server 6

Angry Inventory and Progress are Gone. Server 6

Hello Dev Team,
    All my inventory and progress has disappeared in server 6.
    I spent hours and days collecting those and already had full Cobalt Gears and Full dmg% Cobalt Accessories.
    I hope you guys can figure out how to fix it. Or compensate all of us who had lost their hard work.

They warned you that they will be resetting servers. It's part of the early access.

Hi Nabulsha. You are correct that this is early access and you are correct that we can expect that wiping servers might just be part of that process. *However*...

1. This does not appear to be part of an intentional wipe. We know this because at least some people have not been affected. It would equally odd (but certainly not impossible) if only one server would be wiped rather than all servers.

2. The team has repeatedly told us that they will give us a heads up if a wipe is coming so that we can take pictures, spend a last few minutes in our grand works, or just shrug our shoulders and say, "bring it"

3. The nature of this particular game means that such wipes should be kept to a minimum. The real test of the game comes from intensive mining and large constructions. However, getting people to do this means guaranteeing that wipes will be kept to a bare minimum. The Devs have clearly understood this as well, which is why they have really gone out of their way to avoid wipes.

Nabulsha, your heart is in a good place. You would like to remind us that this is pre-alpha, wipes happen, and I think most of the affected people (including me) understand this. I just thought that you might want to know why your comment, while being completely correct, does not fit this particular context. Meanwhile those of us that are affected are crossing our fingers that whatever happened can be undone.