Thread: Can't log in

Can't log in

Title says it all I just bought the game and I can not log in, and if there is some times a delay how long is it? because this is a little lame tbh. Was going to buy two copies to support the dev of the game but at this rate I might not bother and/or get my money back.

It does take some time to load but you should be seeing a progression though it may feel slow.
    What server were you trying to get onto? Was it stuck at a % and never load, or did you get an error?
    Did you try another server; single player?

Was trying to just log into the game period and it wouldn't load up, kept telling me that my username and pass wasn't right or I didn't have an account yet I can log in the forums just fine and download the game.

Quote Originally Posted by MTBear View Post
    Was trying to just log into the game period and it wouldn't load up, kept telling me that my username and pass wasn't right or I didn't have an account yet I can log in the forums just fine and download the game.
    You have to logout from their website first. If you don't then you will get that error.

The game does not allow you to be logged into their forum, and the game at the same time so log out of their website.

Personally, I hate these sort of DRM's. I am still unable to change my email, and password.
    Last edited by mycroftcanadans; 07-04-2018 at 06:45 PM.

Oh man, I have no idea why it posted this in this thread. I thought I posted this in another thread I created back a couple of days ago in the support forum.

@Dev/Moderator.

I am sorry for taking so long to get back too you but unfortunately I deleted your PM when I thought I sent my reply. For some unknown reason it didn't send my reply but instead put it into my drafts folder which disappeared when I deleted your PM. Why such a hard time to simply change my email, and password when I wish to change it is beyond me.

I want my money back NOW. I bought this to support you guys but instead I got a game I cannot even start. I keep getting a Username or Password error which is BS because its THE SAME DAMN THING FOR HERE.... Very disappointed and I wont buy again.

Wow take a chill pill. You don't have to log out of the forum to log into the game. Don't copy and paste, the login works perfectly fine. If you want a refund, I guess you gave up really quick on supporting the devs, give me your paypal and ill refund your mesely 6 bucks.

Quote Originally Posted by GeGeek View Post
    Wow take a chill pill. You don't have to log out of the forum to log into the game. Don't copy and paste, the login works perfectly fine. If you want a refund, I guess you gave up really quick on supporting the devs, give me your paypal and ill refund your mesely 6 bucks.
    No I wont "Take a chill pill" what is it with sheep like you that are ok with piss poor game development?.. I bought a game to support the devs in making the game but when I can't even use the damn thing there is something wrong. And 6 bucks might not seem like a lot to you but I personally don't like putting money into dead end things and that is what this seems like. No support from a forum member or a dev, just silence.. great job!. Also the log in does NOT work perfectly fine tyvm it keeps giving an error that my username and password are incorrect or I don't have an account which Obviously I do. Go back under your rock if you have nothing useful to add to the issue that I am having.

Hmmm, odd. I am now having the same issue.

Wow, although the six dollars is a great price, I still would like to play the game.

Well over a week now and I STILL can't log into the damn game, wtf is up with that? either give me my money back or tell us wth we need to do to fix this lame ass issue. Still get a Username and Password do not match or you do not have an account yet message. So either fix this or I will have my bank go after you for the funds.