Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Devblog 80 and June Update - Give Us Your Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    That's awesome.
    Thanks! And thank you for your prospect to future things to come! Sounds fantastic!

Rich would literally wee in his pants in excitement if we teamed up with LEGO to produce some CardLife-themed sets!

@Journeyman I've popped your image onto our official Twitter feed as well (@CardLifegame). Definitely worth more attention

I can't seem to mine iron. Every bit of iron I try to mine just disappears after it enters my inventory.

I just wanted to thank the dev team for smashing bugs and adding content. Even a couple quality of life items. It looks like you guys are quite active. That's awesome.

In view of the latest updates, I would also like to iterate the desperate need for just a few basic quality of life things the players keep asking for. I keep seeing people dropping threads and these things seem to be the most asked for as far as basic needs. They also seem like the ones that have no replies yet. How much further out are these basic things going to be implemented?

1. Delete character option that doesn't involve tracing back the games files in our folders. This may not be a problem for developers who look at a game in code in numbers and busting files all day. But for a simple early backer, at least give us the basic command buttons that are even in old atari 2600 bit games.

2. Easier Settings Menu in game. In that menu the audio, video, and Mouse settings, and keyboard binds. Most of these settings are not even outside the game.

I do understand the excitement of all the luxuries you want this vehicle to have. However if you went to test drive a prototype Porsche car, and it's impressive indeed, but when you get in and out you have to crawl through the window,(long loads) then once inside the radio is up and no off button, and the car has 1 gear that's fixed (mouse), and the windshield wipers can't even clean the window,(delete button), and to change those things is the long (through the window) loads to change anything. How many hours would you "want" to test drive it? You wouldn't care if it had leather seats. Or a new Sun/Moon roof. Or a pet boar you can see out the window.

Help us help you. Founders/early backers = Free testers that are happy to spend money on a product we believe in.

Cheers,
    Eager Hopeful for CardLife

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_G View Post
    Rich would literally wee in his pants in excitement if we teamed up with LEGO to produce some CardLife-themed sets!

@Journeyman I've popped your image onto our official Twitter feed as well (@CardLifegame). Definitely worth more attention
    GREAT! But "Journeyman" is just my Forum Title (because of the number of posts) Grosskotz my Nickname... But it is ok for me, do not mind ;-)

Please add invert mouse look option ... can't play this game that I bought till that's added.

In reverence to the franchise that inspired the addition of cooked meat, I say a 4th age food item should be the Legendary Burger of Fifteen Men.

Hey guys, great game by the way. Any news on when we might be able to invert mouse axis? Origami summed it up perfectly. We need basic functionality before anything else.
    Last edited by Purple_Haze; 07-14-2018 at 11:46 PM.